Friday 1 February 2019

A Highly Approved Video and Audio Converter : HD Video Converter Factory.


A Highly Approved Video and Audio Converter : HD Video Converter Factory.

1st February 2019, Friday.
Sable, Douala, Cameroon.

I want to share with everyone the knowledge of this program: HD Video Converter Factory.

It is “Highly Approved (Liked) by me.




I discovered it because I had recorded my voice (as positive affirmations) on my Android phone, and the audio came out in 3gpp format , which I believe is a bad format because after listening to the audio several times, its quality got worse and worse until I could not understand what my voice was saying.

So I wanted to convert the 3gpp format to something like mp3, which would have good quality. I searched on Google.com for “convert 3gpp to mp3”.

I discovered HD Video Converter Factory. At first I doubted its usefulness because its name says Video. But it claimed to be able to convert 3gpp audio.

I downloaded it because to me it was “better than nothing”. I thought it would not satisfy me.

It converted my 3gpp audio to mp3 format, easily.

The mistake I made was that I did not know I could choose audio formats by pressing the arrow at the right-corner place marked Output Format. Due to this ignorance I had assumed that the program was only for videos.

This was a lesson for me to not judge things by appearances, because now I love this program. It can do many things. It converts video to video, audio to audio, video to audio, audio to video, in many formats.

There are very many formats. Here are some examples.


VIDEO: AVI, MP4, MPG, MOV, VOB, DIVX, XVID, and others.




AUDIO: WAV, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WMA, Ringtone, and others.




MICROSOFT: Xbox One, Xbox, Win10 Tablet, Surface Book, and others.






GOOGLE: Android Tablet, Android Mobile, Nexus 6, and others.






TV: Toshiba, JVC, Panasonic, and others.






WEB: HTML5, Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, WebM, FLV, SWF, and others.



There is more than I have shown.

I may seem like an advertiser but I am not; I love the program and I think it deserves to be well-known. Some of the best things around us are not recognized: like a beautiful diamond hidden underground, which cannot be appreciated until it is uncovered for people to look at.

HD Video Converter Factory is a precious tool for anyone who works with video and audio files, I say.

Here is its website:


Tamajong Tamajong Philip (PHL)

No comments:

Post a Comment